Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Loving My Classic Smooth Jazz

For my wedding reception, I have been looking for good old classic jazz music. Like Michael Buble (number one!), Frank Sinatra, Harry Connick Jr., Nat King Cole and the like. Isaac suggested I check out some Mel Torme too. So... I took a trip to the Marriott Library to find as much of this music as I could. Well guess what. I found tons! It sure took a while, because apparently no one looks for this music on a regular basis, but I got it. Actually, I found 5 cds of Frank Sinatra (between all there are 6 song duplicates), 1 Nat King Cole, 1 Harry Connick (that I liked), 1 Dean Martin (that I liked), and 6 Mel Torme cds to go through. So I think I will have plenty of music for my reception. It will be awesome.

Here is the type of stuff I'm looking at:


Totally classy! :) Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment