Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bridal Pictures

Lori Trujillo took my bridal pictures for me. The first day we tried taking pictures it was snowing pretty hard. Kaitlyn and my mom had to follow me around with an umbrella and a sheet to put down for me. It was super cold!! They would hold the umbrella over me and then run away long enough for Lori to snap some pictures. Sadly, after all that, none of those pictures turned out because it was so dark.

It always seems to be snowing when I try to take pictures.....

We tried again the next day and got some pretty awesome pictures. Just in time too! We took those pictures on Wednesday and I got married the next day. Luckily we had time to get some prints before the reception on Saturday!

The only thing was the stupid cat that followed me everywhere! I was so mad at that dumb thing after..not very long. It would come up and try to sit with me. Once it snuck up behind me and jumped on the back of my dress and got mud on it. So I picked up that flipping cat by the back of its neck and chucked it as far as I could. Luckily for me Lori was laughing too hard to actually get a picture of that.


















Turned out pretty great :)

1 comment: