Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Semester

Well... classes have started. I don't have as crazy a class schedule as I usually have. I'm hoping that will make things a lot easier with work this semester. Classes so far look like they will be ok. Form & Analysis scares me a little bit and I still really don't like Musicianship... but this is my last semester of Musicianship... and piano... and Concert Attendance... and then I'll only have one methods class left. Yay! I'm getting closer!

Work is going pretty well for me too. It's not stressful and I like that I can work at my own pace. I'm hoping I can keep working there for quite a long time. It is a really fantastic student job. Best one I have ever had.

AND :) we have water in our kitchen again!! Yay!

The thing that is going to be hard is that I'm not home between 7:30 am and 10:20 pm. I'm gone like all day. But... tis life. I'll just have to live with it. Spencer doesn't like that I'm not home at all. I'm really not a fan either, but my weekends are completely free and that will be really awesome. Fridays I don't work and I only have two classes. I officially really love Fridays! Woo!

1 comment: