Monday, April 29, 2013

Musicianship is OVER!!

Woo Hoo!! I am super excited! I never have to take Musicianship ever again. AND I got 91% in that class! I'm so happy :) Yes!

That class was so hard for me because it was the first time I had ever had any ear training of any kind. But I have survived two years of it and now I'm done!

For the final in Musicianship IV, I had to sing three songs that were totally awful. Ick! I'll show you them.

First I sang this one:

Then I sang one which we lovingly refer to as the demented child song. Luckily I cannot find a good recording of it. We did record our class singing it while I played the demented bells part but I can't steal it from Kevin so you have all been spared.

Lastly I sang this one:
http://youtu.be/Acvwo1-ABNk

(I don't know why it's not downloading but you get the idea.)


AND NOW I'M DONE FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment