Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of Classes (round 2 for me)

Well look at that. Another first day down... and I have survived. (Although... I almost didn't because I couldn't see that car coming on the other side of the parked car when I was crossing the crosswalk..... Good thing their brakes worked.) I like being a sophomore better than being a freshmen (duh!) because I already feel like I know everything (about campus) and I'm not so worried about what I'm doing or how I'm going to get there.

Classes went pretty well. I'm only taking music classes this semester. No general classes at all this semester. Strictly music classes for me. I basically never leave David Gardner Hall. I did get a gianourmous locker this year though, so I won't have to use everyone else's. :) I got all my books ($$totally ridiculous!$$), started filling out my paper for private lessons, made it through the day.... even started on homework. I think we're off to a good start thus far.

My favorite thing is Marching Band class after we have had band camp. Because it feels like class is just getting going when Brian says "Ok, one more run of that and we'll be done." And we're all left there thinking. What?! Seriously??? AWESOME :)  so it definitely feels like that fastest part of the day.

The only downer is the homework that is already started. I'm actually blogging right now only because my Music History textbook was putting me to sleep. So I had to change activities. Other than that, I'm almost done :) It was a pretty good day in all, and I'm ready for tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment