Saturday, September 15, 2012

Amazing How Some Thing(s) So Simple...

Welll.... for the time being, I have almost completely lost my voice. It's just gone. Poof! Tim and Haley found it pretty funny last night. haha. Welll... it is pretty funny. I sound awful.
But...
I can't believe how horrible this simple head-cold has left me feeling.

                  Dear Mononucleosis,
                         I hate your stink'n guts.
                         You've made me sick.
                         You are the reason I have no immune system left.
                         And I really don't appreciate it.

                                Not Love,
                                      Me

The other thing is that I've been letting too many little things get me down, and I've been having a hard time picking myself back up. Thursday was particularly bad. Just with a combination of feeling really sick and awful and down and yeah.... But luckily for me, I know several outstanding men who without hesitation, were willing to give me a priesthood blessing when I really needed one. I don't feel comfortable repeating some of the words that were spoken in the blessing because they were very personal for me and deeply touched my heart. I know my Father in Heaven was speaking to me that night and I am very grateful for that priesthood holder was in so in tune with the spirit.

Since then I've been gradually doing better. In fact right now, I feel pretty good. Other than the fact that I have no voice. So I guess this is just my way (for now) of showing how grateful I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment