Sunday, December 4, 2011

Aww...

 Last night Ben took me out to dinner and then to the Utah Symphony. He got reservations for dinner so when we got to our table, there was a vase waiting there for me with three pink roses that Ben got for me and had them sent there. I was quite taken back by that. It was way sweet.



But after dinner, the Utah Symphony was basically amazing. I have never been to a performance like that and it was really cool. My favorite pieces were piano concertos by Franz Liszt. They were amazing. My favorite out of the two being 'Totentanz'. It was intense and so amazing! I can't believe how fast the pianist's hands were flying all over the keys. I thought it was incredible. I also kept getting distracted by the really cool chandeliers and lighting inside the hall. It was really beautiful. .....and I'm easily distracted by lights like that. (One reason why I love the city. Fact.)
It was a way awesome night. Ben is so sweet and I had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment