Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Break part Salt Lake

Today I showed my family a little bit around Salt Lake City. It was my parents, Cole, Brynne, Cache and I. So basically everyone but Jayde.
Cache really liked the Planetarium. Brynne just liked the mall.



After the Planetarium we took a tour of the Conference Center. (I had never done that before) It is way pretty.







And then I took more pictures





But my favorite part was looking at the lights on Temple Square. Where, oddly enough.. I took even more pictures.












And that was that. I had fun. I love the city. My father however..does not! haha :)
<3 you Dad!

2 comments:

  1. What? She said "love you, Dad"???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your Conf. Center tour looks a LOT warmer than ours was! Haha.

    ReplyDelete