Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ready? Too bad.. Go!

All moved in now and adjusting nicely.
I was lucky to have some great help on Thursday moving all of my stuff out of the dorm and over to my new place. Thanks Ben and Bryce! (These guys are in the business) Those two managed to fit everything I own in Ben's car all in one shot. Pretty impressive. (See.. in the business)

So now I'm here with my new roommates for the weekend. Melodie travels for work a lot. She left Friday. So it's been me and these guys. Kind of got thrown into the fire with the four of them, but it has been pretty good. I think I can totally handle this now.


The two German Shepards are Tucker (top left) and Elsa (bottom right). Wilbur is the small white dog, and I forgot the cat's name, but it hung out with me on my bed yesterday.

Tucker is very protective of me already. I'm going to take that as a good sign that he likes me. But he will just lay down right next to my bed and it's like he's guarding me or something. Kinda cool actually. He's a punk, but he's starting to grow on me. Tucker is like my own personal body guard. "Don't worry Mom, nothing can hurt me now!"


 Elsa is just really sweet and doesn't get into trouble. I like her :)



But I really like how this is working out for me.

1 comment: