Monday, January 30, 2012

And it's Monday..

I guess I don't really know what to say in this post. Today was an interesting day. Not one of my better ones.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. There are no coincidences. For me, that (the happening of coincidences) is just a hard concept to fathom. People come into your (my) life for a reason. Good things happen to you (me) for a reason. Bad things happen to you (me) for a reason. And all of this is supposed to teach me something. The hardest part is figuring what exactly I am to learn from this...

On Facebook (addicted..) I have seen a quote from President Monson. Oddly enough, that same quote was in church on Sunday. Coincidence? No. I needed to hear it. Both times.
It goes like this:



In church, the entire quote actually read:

"Courage is required to make an initial thrust toward one's coveted goal,
but even greater courage is called for when one stumbles and must make a second effort to achieve.
Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says,
'I'll try again tomorrow'."

And so... I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment