Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Leonardo

Spending time with Jessica was great today! :) I had fun. Her parents bought me lunch and then I took Jess and her younger brothers to see the Library and The Leonardo Museum (via Trax, ((thank you UTA)) my mode of transportation) where we later met up with her parents again. It was pretty cool!





This white mass of awesomeness responds to people. It will move when it senses your presence and your breath. Way fun to mess around with. I don't know how it works..but it's cool.

.....And there was even more to do. Only I didn't get many pictures of that because the other floors were darker. And I was having too much fun drawing and looking a mirrors and prosthetics and other cool stuff.

So if you're ever just hanging out in Salt Lake, I would recommend checking the museum out. It is conveniently just south of the Library. But if any other questions remain in your mind, I would refer you to www.theleonardo.org because I really don't know much about it. It was just cool. Definitely give yourself a few hours to explore in there.


Almost forgot the most important part!! The question was: "What is the best thing about Utah?"

 I drew that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment