Thursday, January 12, 2012

Woot! UTA has WIFI

Ok yeah. Lame title, I know. But I am sitting on the Frontrunner right now.. and I will be here for a while so might as well do something...mostly... productive. It is pretty cool actually. I feel important too, as I sit here with my laptop out and typing furiously fast (exaggerating) and answering texts on my phone every once in a while. Kinda funny, when I stop and think about it.

But I had a real reason for blogging. I promise.

So New Year's Resolutions, right. Remember those? (if not... scroll down) Well I am very happy to report that I have so far been doing well. Sure, it's only been about a week but I have been pretty impressed with myself for that one week. Most impressive of all being that I got a job!! Yay! (love you Lara!) Really! I will start working at Big5 on Monday and I am very excited about that.

The second thing I am super excited about is that I am planning on going to the Salt Lake Temple to do baptisms tomorrow!! :) (Thank you Ben!) So, really looking forward to that. It will be fabulous.

This year is really starting off well for me. I feel so blessed! I am way excited to see what the rest of the year will be like too.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Brooke! I love doing baptisms but now that I'm old I don't do them as often. :( But I do get to do other work there on a monthly basis!

    ReplyDelete