Sunday, November 13, 2011

Adventure PAC(ed) Weekend

Marching Band recruiting day = one big success.
It was a lot of work, but it was so much fun! I had a blast with it and I hope all of the high school participants did too. We definitely had a lot of high schoolers participating this year. Our marching band looked huge! If it could always be that size it would be so awesome!



Working with Ben Simmons was really great too. I've never had so many compliments in one week. He is a great example and really fun to work with. I had a great experience with this whole weekend and would do it again any day.
It was also great to see friends from high school and get to show off to them a little. Marching Band is so great. I'm a big fan. I would recommend it to anyone who can (or even can't) play an instrument. There is nothing else like it. Where else do you get to go to all the football games (plus travel for a few), play in gigs all over campus, get lots of free Utah gear, and have over 200 friends? Only in the Marching Band.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun. Hoping our Rosey kids make it home safe!

    ReplyDelete