Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Wow. There are so many things I am thankful for. My family and parents being at the top of the list. They are so great! I have had a fun time being back in Roosevelt with them. This is only the second time I have come back to visit in the last four months so when I do visit, I get treated like a celebrity. That is just one of the perks though. I like that my dad made me breakfast this morning and I haven't had to do the dishes (yet). I am also thankful for my little siblings who actually miss me when I'm gone. Or at least are really good at pretending they missed me. It still makes me feel good.


I am also thankful for great friends who have helped me through a lot and have been such good examples to me. Both friends from high school and current friends in college. It is great knowing that there is always someone I can talk to and someone who will listen to me. No matter where I am.
I am thankful for my religion and my own testimony of its truthfulness. I find comfort in knowing that there is a plan in everything and that someone higher is helping to direct my life. It sure makes growing up and making decisions a lot less stressful.


Along with this, I am thankful for the trivial little things in life that just make it fun. I think I am one lucky girl and have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment