Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Voicing Thoughts

I have really come to like the voice study class I am taking. Most days we listen to different recordings of art songs or opera arias or something else like that. At first I wasn't really a fan..but the songs and styles have grown on me. For instance, I love Jackie Evancho!! This little girl is amazing.


So this is the kind of music I have been listening to lately. This and Anna Netrebko. She is a bigger opera singer  but I still really like the style. Nerd. I know.
But all of this vocal stuff I've been into has me really excited to sing my duet with Angela. Have you ever seen the movie, "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby? You know that songs the Haynes Sisters sing at the beginning of the show? Yeah :) That's the song that Angela and I are going to sing. Totally awesome. It's going to be so much fun. Now.... if only we can find the music for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment