Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Life's Playlist

Have you ever wondered what "the playlist of your life" would sound like? This week, my best friend and I switched iPods, so I've been constantly listening to music. (It also helps that I'm a music geek too, but no one's perfect.) So I've decided that if there were a few songs to describe me right now...these would be it.

1. Falling In, Lifehouse
2. Just the Way You Are, Bruno Mars
3. Half of My Heart, John Mayer
4. It's Not You, Halestorm
5. I'll Be, Edwin McCain
6. You're Still You, Josh Groban
7. Save the Last Dance For Me, Michael Buble
8. Come Back To Me, David Cook
9. Suppose To Be, Default
10. Time of My Life, David Cook
11. Forever, Fireflight
12. The Best is Yet to Come, Michael Buble

Now, granted, not all of these songs describe me perfectly at the moment..but they each are significant to me in some way. And I happen to think that they are all pretty good songs. A couple of them are recent discoveries and they are just that awesome. (Thank you Ben!)
Music is obviously important to me and is a big part of my life. I think that's why I relate events, circumstances and people to songs I know and/or like. (Refer to list.) Please someone tell me I am not alone in this thought process. But yes. If you are a good friend of mine or someone I have been acquainted with for a while now... chances are.. you have a song that reminds me of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment