Saturday, November 19, 2011

Best Day Ever


Today, I got the chance to go to the Bountiful temple to do baptisms for the dead. It was awesome! I had never been to the Bountiful temple. I have drive past it once...years ago with my family. But I was really excited to go inside of it today. And it was really great! The inside is so pretty. I also love how quiet and peaceful it is. Before today, I have not had the chance to do baptisms for a while so that made the anticipation of it even better. The drive up the mountain added to that as well. It was so pretty! And I will admit...even the snow added to the whole picture of everything. Snow on the temple grounds was beautiful. It was just a great experience. It also helped that I had some very amazing and inspiring company with me for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment